I purchased a ton of display cabinet doors at a rummage sale for 25 cents a piece. I took one and spray painted it black. I then took some gorilla glue and place the wood plaque(bought from hobby lobby) on top of the door. I had a small piece of sheet metal, and I covered it with some cream colored material that I had stamped a French Script image on. I then glued that to the wood plaque. I bought from the dollar store some magnetic clips and glued a black ribbon on top of that clip. This can be used as a picture frame or you can add anything magnetic to it. Thanks for looking.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
This is a piece of 12X24 sheet metal which was bought at Lowes for just under 4.00. I took a foam board and I taped with double sided tape to the back of the sheet metal so it would not bend. I took a pillow case and cut it down to size and hot glued it to the sheet metal/foam board. I took a ribbon and I stapled it to the back of the board. I placed a bow on the front with double sided tape and then I placed magnetic clothespins to the front. You can use this for pictures or notes! Thanks for looking.
Here are some wine bottles that I spray painted black. I purchased this tray at Hobby Lobby for 2.00 and the flowers were bought at Hobby lobby too.
Here are some bottles spray painted in blue. The butterflies were given to me as a gift and the other flowers were bought at Hobby Lobby.
Here is my crate that I bought for .50 cents at a rummage sale. A little dirty. I cleaned it up and sprayed painted it a yellow color.
Here is the finished results. I placed some jute on the handles. I had some mason jars that I purchased from a rummage sale for .50 cents each. I purchased some flowers from Hobby lobby and placed them in the mason jar. The plaque I bought for .50 cents from a rummage sale. To get the words
Love Blooms Here. I printed it out on regular paper but I mirrored the image. I then took a pencil and rubbed it over the lettering. I then placed the image(with the pencil rubbing image side) down on the plaque and then took a pencil and traced over the letters. The rubbing traced the letters onto the wood plaque. I then took a black marker and traced over the letters to get a darker image. Hope that makes sense. I hope to find a different selection of flowers to add to the other mason jars. Thanks for looking