Home

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Love Blooms Here

Here is my crate that I bought for .50 cents at a rummage sale. A little dirty. I cleaned it up and sprayed painted it a yellow color.

Here is the finished results. I placed some jute on the handles. I had some mason jars that I purchased from a rummage sale for .50 cents each. I purchased some flowers from Hobby lobby and placed them in the mason jar. The plaque I bought for .50 cents from a rummage sale. To get the words
Love Blooms Here. I printed it out on regular paper but I mirrored the image. I then took a pencil and rubbed it over the lettering. I then placed the image(with the pencil rubbing image side) down on the plaque and then took a pencil and traced over the letters. The rubbing traced the letters onto the wood plaque. I then took a black marker and traced over the letters to get a darker image. Hope that makes sense. I hope to find a different selection of flowers to add to the other mason jars. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment